Customer Service Agent
If you’re passionate about helping people, driven by potential, and interested in applying both in an evolving industry and challenging workplace, let’s talk.
We are seeking upbeat, self-motivated Customer Service Representatives to assist current LifeVantage independent distributors and customers with account inquiries and product information. In an ideal world, you have prior network marketing experience but it is not a deal breaker. We’re looking for someone who has excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to easily establish rapport with customers. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is team-oriented, positive, and willing to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
If this sounds a lot like you, please apply.
- Willingness to learn and open to change
- Solid phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, critical thinking, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment
- Positive, professional engaging and friendly attitude is a must
- Ability to receive constructive feedback as well as provide valuable suggestions for improvement
- Must be computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- Able to read, write and communicate verbally in English. Bilingual or multilingual Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog, German and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Training starts at $17.00 per hour – full time and part time positions available
- Daily sales contests, games and competitions
- Company lunches, SWAG, product and holiday parties
- Generous Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Group Life & AD&D Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Matching 401K
- Paid Holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Answer inbound calls and respond to customer requests
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Research possible distributor related issues using inside resources to resolve problems promptly and courteously
- Upsell/mention promotions and other products on phone calls
- In-depth knowledge and mastery of LifeVantage commission plan and ability to understand how promotions affect commissions
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to three years related customer service experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Background in Network Marketing is a plus
Work at Home Requirements:
- You will be required to locate a phone and internet service provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections in advance of your class start date.
- Have dedicated cable, DSL, or fiber internet services of at least 50mb/s and must be able to directly wire your corporate workstation into your network equipment
- A secure home office, free from background noise or other distractions, space to setup desktop workstation and hard wire into your home internet service
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Perks and Benefits
LifeVantage team members bring so much to the table. Here are just a few of the perks and benefits we give in return.
Our competitive offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance; group life, disability, and AD&D insurance; and a generous matching 401k program.
Rest and Recharge
We understand that life gets busy and believe everyone deserves a break. Salaried employees get unlimited PTO, plus Activate Your Vacation expense reimbursement. You also get paid holidays.
As a publicly traded company, we offer a voluntary Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). The program allows employees to purchase company stock at a discount.
Health is Wealth
We practice what we preach, especially when it comes to health and wellness. Employees get a gym membership subsidy and free monthly products, so you always have your favorites.
A Job Well Done
Going above and beyond should be recognized and rewarded. That’s why we have a generous Annual Incentive program that ensures team members are not only rewarded annually, but every quarter as well.
You might have noticed our name at the Real Salt Lake stadium and on their merchandise. As their jersey-front sponsor, we get cool perks like free tickets and entry to events.